Screenshots of CallRecorder
CallRecorder help to record call in a few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime! Try a free trial with all features available.
CallRecorder offers everything you need to record your calls and manage recordings:
- Call recording management;
- Share recordings;
- Without ads;
- Unlimited Call Records;
- Easy record outgoing and incoming calls.
CallRecorder requires your carrier to support 3-way calling.
Often, the function of recording calls is used in a business environment. The app is convenient to use for recording, accepting and listening to orders, for their processing. All employees working with clients can correct errors in communication with clients, thereby improving the quality of their work.
The phone call recording feature is also important in normal life. The ability to record information that cannot be written on paper. Perhaps you are on the road or on the street, and it is inconvenient to write information in a notebook. The CallRecorder will do this for you, without missing the most important.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase